Re: [dxatlas] Learning curve started!

  • Dan Schaaf
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 13, 2008
      By the way, If you are using AALog 2.47 integrated with bandmaster, the DX
      that you need will be displayed in RED and a new DX Spot will have a green
      bar on it. Nice to have so that you don't waste time working countries
      already worked before. And it does this highlighting for each band. So, if
      you worked VQ9LA on 40 meters, he will show up on 40 m as black, and if you
      didnt work him yet on 20 meters, it will show in red. Same for modes,
      Digital, SSB, CW etc in red if not worked yet in that mode and band. Neat
      And, if you are in the living room watching TV and a new DX comes on
      Bandmaster, the computer will send DX in morse code thru the PC speaker, so
      you can jump off the couch, work the DX and go back to teh couch and TV
      again. I crank up the volume so I can hear it in the patio.

      Best Regards
      Dan Schaaf
      Cape Cod Instruments