Re: [dxatlas] registration

  • VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2003
      Hi Steve,

      Most likely you are copying only a portion of the registration code into the
      Register window. Some email clients make it difficult to copy-and-paste long
      strings. I emailed you an auto-registration file, your just have to
      double-click on it to make DX Atlas registered.

      Unfortunately, RegSoft and ShareIt cannot attach such files to the
      registration emails, I make them manually on demand.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      > gday all
      >
      > is anyone else having trouble entering reg. code?
      > any advice would be appreciated.
      >
      > 73's 4 now Steve
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2003
        Gday Alex

        Thanks for the prompt reply, I will run auto reg file tonight, when I get
        home from work.

        I am running both Dxatlas and Ionoprobe in the shack and find them to be
        very informative.

        Keep up the good work and have fun doing it.

        73's 4 now Steve VK2SRN

        Most likely you are copying only a portion of the registration code into the
        Register window. Some email clients make it difficult to copy-and-paste long
        strings. I emailed you an auto-registration file, your just have to
        double-click on it to make DX Atlas registered.

        Unfortunately, RegSoft and ShareIt cannot attach such files to the
        registration emails, I make them manually on demand.

        73 Alex VE3NEA

        > gday all
        >
        > is anyone else having trouble entering reg. code?
        > any advice would be appreciated.
        >
        > 73's 4 now Steve

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2876045.4223503.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17083963