Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe stopped pulling data

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5 7:51 AM
      Hi Pat,

      Please generate a download log and send it to me. To do so, please
      add the following to IonoProbe.ini file:

      [Debugging]
      AlwaysLog=1

      - then start IonoProbe, download the latest data, and close the program.
      The IonoProbe.log file will be created in the IonoProbe directory upon exit.

      73 Alex VE3NEA
      alshovk@...

    • w2icz@adelphia.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5 10:37 AM
        Hi Pat,
        Its 7/5/04 at 1730Z and Iprobe running fine here in WNY
        Have had no problems up too now 73 The OM W2ICZ

        > From: "rundall" <n0hr@...>
        > Date: 2004/07/05 Mon AM 12:09:05 EDT
        > To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe stopped pulling data

      • rundall
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6 5:39 AM
          Thanks for the response(s) guys!

          This is on my laptop which goes everywhere with me. Last week I was
          on a business trip and using a wireless internet system at the
          hotel. I thought that I'd better enable XP's built-in firewall for
          safety. I'm guessing that is when Ionoprobe stopped functioning.

          Over the weekend, Ionoprobe did not download while I had dialed in
          to my ISP. This morning (at the office on the WAN) Ionoprobe DID
          retrieve data!

          So, I'm guessing there is some magic combination to getting
          Ionoprobe to work with the XP firewall, right?

          I can still send a log if needed, but I think this must be the issue.

          73
          Pat