Re: [dxatlas] IonoProbe 1.36 released. Was: IonoProbe Stealing Resources

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 27, 2007
      Took care of my problem as well... Thanks again, Alex!
      -------------
      George Vincent K3GV wrote:
      > TNX Alex for the quick response to the problem. Everything is working as it
      > should now.
      >
      > 73,
      > George K3GV
      >

      > DX: Long may it live !
      > If it isn't LOGic, it isn't LOGging

    • Dan Schaaf
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 28, 2007
        Thank you

        Best Regards
        Dan Schaaf
        ===============================
        NOBSKA
        www.nobska.net
        ===============================
        Cape Cod Instruments
        www.oceanbiz.net
        ===============================
        This happens because of a formatting error in the solar flux forecast data
        on the NOAA web site. I have uploaded IonoProbe 1.36 that handles this error
        gracefully, please download the new version.

        > Alex/Gang,
        >
        > I have notice my computer was not as responsive as it once was. When
        > checking with the Windows Task Manager it shows IonoProbe.exe using 99
        > percent of the computer's resources. Double clicking on the taskbar icon
        > no
        > longer brings up the program.
        >
        > Reinstalling (over old files) does not cure the problem.
        > I don't think IonoProbe is conflicting with other programmes or drivers,
        > but
        > for the life of me I can not seem to isolate the problem.
        >
        > Ideas anyone?
        >
        > de Eric - VE3GSI

      • James Streible
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 28, 2007
          Thanks Alex. This is really fast response.

          73,

          Jim K4DLI