RE: [dxatlas] IonoProbe 1.36 released. Was: IonoProbe Stealing Resources

  • George Vincent K3GV
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 27, 2007
      TNX Alex for the quick response to the problem. Everything is working as it
      should now.

      73,
      George K3GV

      DX: Long may it live !
      If it isn't LOGic, it isn't LOGging

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 27, 2007
        Took care of my problem as well... Thanks again, Alex!
        -------------
        George Vincent K3GV wrote:
        > TNX Alex for the quick response to the problem. Everything is working as it
        > should now.
        >
        > 73,
        > George K3GV
        >

        > DX: Long may it live !
        > If it isn't LOGic, it isn't LOGging

      • Dan Schaaf
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 28, 2007
          Thank you

          Best Regards
          Dan Schaaf
          ===============================
          NOBSKA
          www.nobska.net
          ===============================
          Cape Cod Instruments
          www.oceanbiz.net
          ===============================
          This happens because of a formatting error in the solar flux forecast data
          on the NOAA web site. I have uploaded IonoProbe 1.36 that handles this error
          gracefully, please download the new version.

          > Alex/Gang,
          >
          > I have notice my computer was not as responsive as it once was. When
          > checking with the Windows Task Manager it shows IonoProbe.exe using 99
          > percent of the computer's resources. Double clicking on the taskbar icon
          > no
          > longer brings up the program.
          >
          > Reinstalling (over old files) does not cure the problem.
          > I don't think IonoProbe is conflicting with other programmes or drivers,
          > but
          > for the life of me I can not seem to isolate the problem.
          >
          > Ideas anyone?
          >
          > de Eric - VE3GSI

        • James Streible
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 28, 2007
            Thanks Alex. This is really fast response.

            73,

            Jim K4DLI