RE: [dxatlas] IonoProbe Stealing Resources

  • George Vincent
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 27, 2007
      WOW, am I a glutton for punishment. Tried to open Ionoprobe 1.35 and
      experienced the same as everyone else.

      I was going to delete IONOPROBE, but instead just opened Windows Task
      Manager and opened the Processes tab and ended Ionoprobe.exe

      Immediately my system resources increased and my computer started running as
      a 3.2 MHz machine should. I am certainly glad that this was brought to my
      attention. I couldn't figure out why my computer became so sluggish.

      TNX for the heads up on this one. I too await a response from Alex.

      73,
      George Vincent K3GV

      DX: Long may it live !
      If it isn't LOGic, it isn't LOGging