Re: [dxatlas] Re: What to do when the Ionoprobe registration key does not work

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2007
      Hi Greg,

      Please send me your full name, and I will generate an auto-registration file
      for you.

      You are correct in thinking that re-installation of the same version of
      IonoProbe does not give you another 30 trial days. However, every new
      version comes with its own trial period so that you can test the new
      functions in that version.

      The information about the trial period, expired or not, does not prevent you
      from registering the program.

      Hi Mark...

      I have had a very simialr problem. I would guess that if you had
      previously downloaded and installed a "trial version" , it has left
      some sort of "cancellation" or "end of trial" file in the computers
      registry. Deleting the program and re-installing it as a new
      installation does NOT seem to remove or revise this anti-crack "demo
      registration" file, which is time sensitive to the very FIRST install
      date on that particular computer.

      Just for kicks, try installing it on a machine that you are SURE has
      NEVER had DX Atlas or IonoProbe trial versions installed.

      Regardless of having a good key, I think that previous "Windows
      Resitry" trial bug is the cause. I sent an E-mail to the developer a
      long itme ago about this, but never got a reply. I gave up with trying
      to get the paid version of IONO Probe to work and went to a different
      program...

      Note that anyone who may have installed the demo and never got the
      chance to use or run it, will NOT be able to EVER get a second demo
      download to work, I assume for the same reasons; a registry file that
      records the FIRST time you download/installed a demo on that computer.

      I am not very computer savvy, so my theory may be laughable..but you
      are not alone in experience this problem.

      73 es GL
      Greg

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "wd4elg_base" <mlunday@...>
      wrote:

      > Well, I got the key from RegSoft. And I entered it into the
      > registration box. Everything worked fine.>
      > Guess what? 30 days later, it tells me my trial period is over.
      TRIAL
      > PERIOD? What is going on
      > here????

    • Albert
      Message 2 of 5 , May 20, 2010
        I am having the same problem. Alex can I please get a auto-registration file?

        Thank you very much.

        W9COX
        Albert