Re: [dxatlas] What to do when the Ionoprobe registration key does not work

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2007
      Hi Mark,

      I have generated the auto-registration files for you and sent them to the
      email address that you provided at the time of registration. These files
      write the registration keys directly to the Registry so that any
      copy-and-paste errors can be avoided.

      If the program is properly registered, the name of the registrant is shown
      on the caption of the About box, otherwise the number of trial days left is
      displayed.

      Please note that HamCap is freeware, it does not require registration.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 27, 2007
        Hi Greg,

        Please send me your full name, and I will generate an auto-registration file
        for you.

        You are correct in thinking that re-installation of the same version of
        IonoProbe does not give you another 30 trial days. However, every new
        version comes with its own trial period so that you can test the new
        functions in that version.

        The information about the trial period, expired or not, does not prevent you
        from registering the program.

        Hi Mark...

        I have had a very simialr problem. I would guess that if you had
        previously downloaded and installed a "trial version" , it has left
        some sort of "cancellation" or "end of trial" file in the computers
        registry. Deleting the program and re-installing it as a new
        installation does NOT seem to remove or revise this anti-crack "demo
        registration" file, which is time sensitive to the very FIRST install
        date on that particular computer.

        Just for kicks, try installing it on a machine that you are SURE has
        NEVER had DX Atlas or IonoProbe trial versions installed.

        Regardless of having a good key, I think that previous "Windows
        Resitry" trial bug is the cause. I sent an E-mail to the developer a
        long itme ago about this, but never got a reply. I gave up with trying
        to get the paid version of IONO Probe to work and went to a different
        program...

        Note that anyone who may have installed the demo and never got the
        chance to use or run it, will NOT be able to EVER get a second demo
        download to work, I assume for the same reasons; a registry file that
        records the FIRST time you download/installed a demo on that computer.

        I am not very computer savvy, so my theory may be laughable..but you
        are not alone in experience this problem.

        73 es GL
        Greg

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "wd4elg_base" <mlunday@...>
        wrote:

        > Well, I got the key from RegSoft. And I entered it into the
        > registration box. Everything worked fine.>
        > Guess what? 30 days later, it tells me my trial period is over.
        TRIAL
        > PERIOD? What is going on
        > here????

      • Albert
        Message 3 of 5 , May 20 2:41 AM
          I am having the same problem. Alex can I please get a auto-registration file?

          Thank you very much.

          W9COX
          Albert