Prefix list update

  • Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2007
      The Prefix.lst, Island.lst and City.lst files have been updated to
      include the new DXCC entity, St Barthelemy. The files are available at
      http://www.dxaltas.com/Download.asp .

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2007
        Alex, I think you spelled 'dxatlas' incorrectly in your URL. I have not
        made the change yet to check it but this one give a 'non response'.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2007
          Sorry about the typo. The correct URL is http://www.dxatlas.com/Download.asp