Band Master Problem?

  • k2bet1
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2007
      I have been having difficulty with getting info downloads into 'Band
      Master' all day. I have recently made some 'XP' upgrades and wonder if
      it might relate to those security patches or is the server providing
      the 'spotter info' down? Thanks. BET
    • k2bet1
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2007
        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "k2bet1" <k2bet1@...> wrote:

        > I have been having difficulty with getting info downloads into 'Band
        > Master' all day. I have recently made some 'XP' upgrades and wonder if
        > it might relate to those security patches or is the server providing
        > the 'spotter info' down? Thanks. BET

        Duhhhh! Just went to DX Summit and answered my own question! There
        server dose not appear to be responding. Will be patient. Thanks. BET