FAROS + FT2000

  • Raymond Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
      Anybody been successful with the FT2000 and Faros (Beacon) talking to
      each other, don't seem to be to successful here, got it working with
      other programs ok.

      Rgds Raymond GM0VRP
    • g8kbv
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2007
        Hi Raymond...

        Assuming you got the OmniRig interface installed at the same time as
        Faros, I guess there could be an error of some sort in the FT-2000
        driver config file.

        What "Exact" symptoms/problems are you seeing? Error message
        details, and where they appear, PC or radio etc.

        Can you control the radio OK with the OmniRig test Client program?
        If not, please check out the radio and PC port settings etc. Once
        that works OK, Faros (and others) should have control of your radio
        without problem.

        What "other programs" work with it OK at the moment? Could be
        usefull to know for background and debug purposes.

        I don't have a FT-2000, but am rapidly finding my way round OmniRig.

        Questions questions etc, but answers needed so we can figure out what
        may be the problem.

        73.

        Dave G0WBX

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Raymond Phillips" <gm0vrp@...>