Re: [dxatlas] faros registration

  • Geoff Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2007
      You must have been very unlucky. My registeration(s) for other of Alex´s products have taken a matter of moments only.

      73 de Geoff
      G3NPA

      AA0OI <aa0oi@...> wrote:
      Hi Buddy:
      Go to DxAtlas page and find Faros on left hand side and click,, at the bottom of the page that it brings up is register,, click and it will take you to the correct resoft page... regsoft is VERY slow and it may take 4 to 7 day for them to get the code back to you.. if you don't hear from them in that lenght of time leave message here for Alex, or contact me and I will sent a message to his personal email box..
      ( by the way,I just tryed this and it does take you to the resoft site for Faros reg..))

      Garrett / AA0OI

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2007
        Hi Geoff:
        These are what I have heard from other persons that have used regsoft, not personal experience..
        I have been beta testing for Alex for awhile so have not had to register.
        Garrett / AA0OI

        Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! http://surveylink. yahoo.com/ gmrs/yahoo_ panel_invite. asp?a=7