Initialization error after running DXAtlas from Hamcap

  • Andrew Hart
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2007
      After having started DXAtlas from Hamcap I cannot start DXAtlas
      alone, as every time a get a pop-up messsage which says
      "Initialization Error"

      DXAtlas will still start from HamCap though.

      I am running these under Vista.

      Help please.

      Andy - VE3NVK
    • Ping Hansen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2007
        For what it is worth: I don't have that problem, as I can easily start
        DX Atlas either way.

        73 de OZ4PH, Peter