FAROS: dying

  • ei4hq
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24 12:39 AM
      Alex,

      You may recall I was in touch with you some time back about Faros
      dying with no errors on a Windows XP SP2 machine.

      Unfortunately, despite trying it now on 3 separate machines all
      running Windows XP SP2, but different soundcards, the problem is
      on-going.

      I originally came across the problem with an evaluation version of
      Faros. I've registered it in the meantime, but unfortunately the
      problem remains.

      Please contact me off list (ei4hq.mail@...), and I'll send you
      error logs etc.

      Best Regards