Re: [dxatlas] registration

  • terry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2003
      No Problem at all this end.
      Cheers,
      Terry.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: vk2srn <vk2srn@...>
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 7:57 AM
      Subject: [dxatlas] registration

      gday all

      is anyone else having trouble entering reg. code?
      any advice would be appreciated.

      73's 4 now Steve

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      ---

    • VE3NEA
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2003
        Hi Steve,

        Most likely you are copying only a portion of the registration code into the
        Register window. Some email clients make it difficult to copy-and-paste long
        strings. I emailed you an auto-registration file, your just have to
        double-click on it to make DX Atlas registered.

        Unfortunately, RegSoft and ShareIt cannot attach such files to the
        registration emails, I make them manually on demand.

        73 Alex VE3NEA

        > gday all
        >
        > is anyone else having trouble entering reg. code?
        > any advice would be appreciated.
        >
        > 73's 4 now Steve
      • Steve
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2003
          Gday Alex

          Thanks for the prompt reply, I will run auto reg file tonight, when I get
          home from work.

          I am running both Dxatlas and Ionoprobe in the shack and find them to be
          very informative.

          Keep up the good work and have fun doing it.

          73's 4 now Steve VK2SRN

          Most likely you are copying only a portion of the registration code into the
          Register window. Some email clients make it difficult to copy-and-paste long
          strings. I emailed you an auto-registration file, your just have to
          double-click on it to make DX Atlas registered.

          Unfortunately, RegSoft and ShareIt cannot attach such files to the
          registration emails, I make them manually on demand.

          73 Alex VE3NEA

          > gday all
          >
          > is anyone else having trouble entering reg. code?
          > any advice would be appreciated.
          >
          > 73's 4 now Steve

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2876045.4223503.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17083963