Re: [dxatlas] Add On Program

  • AA0OI
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2007
      Ok Jim: glad you like it..

      Garrett / AA0OI

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Jim Marlett <m0jgm@...>
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 4:35:18 AM
      Subject: Re: [dxatlas] Add On Program

      HI Garrett
      Thank you very much , it works ok .
      Thank you
      Jim M0JGM

      http://www.eQSL. cc/Member. cfm?M0JGM
      -------Original Message----- --

      From: AA0OI
      Date: 25/05/2007 21:14:21
      To: dxatlas_group@ yahoogroups. com

      Hi Jim:

      attached find program EZLog,, set up is simple,, make sure to do the set up,
      decimal lat and log.. it will put in the grid square. its a zip file.. let
      me know how it works or if you have any problems.. ( this is a special
      EZLong and not the same as he has on his website..

      Garrett / AA0OI

      From: AA0OI
      Date: 25/05/2007 18:10:55
      To: dxatlas_group@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [dxatlas] Add On Program

      Hi Group:

      Dick Come (W3WVG)has written a (very small program called EZLog to work with
      DxAtlas. If you are connected to the internet and put in a call sign,
      program with look up info from QRZ and place a flag, and connecting line
      between the stations ( and puts the callsign on the stations) in the DxAtlas
      Map.. These are not Permanent and when the EZlog Program is closed they go
      away.(flags stay but calls and connecting lines go) This small program is
      great for calling Nets or when any groups gets together.. (We use it for
      SSTV and Digital SSTV to keep track of who up next)EZLog can be changed to
      nicknames, and when station has had there turn, click on call and it will
      change color to show they have had there turn (clear to green and back when
      it comes around again.) It will also place an antenna on the home ( or
      control stations site).. Program sits in small box on the screen and shows
      call, name (or nick name) and location. Click on Map and it brings up
      DxAtlas.. This is a must
      try for groups and DxAtlas can be downloaded for a 30 day free trial from
      DxAtlas Site. The EZLog I will have to send to you direct, so email me if
      you would like it.. If enough interest is shown I will post ( with Alex's
      permition) to programs in the blog.

      Garrett / AA0OI

      couch
      potato?
      http://search. yahoo
      com/search?fr= oni_on_mail& p=summer+ activities+ for+kids& cs=bz

      The fish are biting.
      http://searchmarket ing.yahoo. com/arp/sponsore dsearch_v2. php