Add On Program

  • AA0OI
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2007
      Hi Group:

      Dick Come (W3WVG)has written a (very small program called EZLog to work with DxAtlas. If you are connected to the internet and put in a call sign, program with look up info from QRZ and place a flag, and connecting line between the stations ( and puts the callsign on the stations) in the DxAtlas Map.. These are not Permanent and when the EZlog Program is closed they go away.(flags stay but calls and connecting lines go) This small program is great for calling Nets or when any groups gets together.. (We use it for SSTV and Digital SSTV to keep track of who up next)EZLog can be changed to nicknames, and when station has had there turn, click on call and it will change color to show they have had there turn (clear to green and back when it comes around again.) It will also place an antenna on the home ( or control stations site).. Program sits in small box on the screen and shows call, name (or nick name) and location. Click on Map and it brings up DxAtlas.. This is a must
      try for groups and DxAtlas can be downloaded for a 30 day free trial from DxAtlas Site. The EZLog I will have to send to you direct, so email me if you would like it.. If enough interest is shown I will post ( with Alex's permition) to programs in the blog.

      Garrett / AA0OI