[dxatlas] Re: Help, Alex

  • George Harlem
    Message 1 of 6 , May 24, 2007
      Frank, what was your secret to getting Alex's attention?

      Alex, I got your previous email suggesting I request another copy of
      my registration code for IonoProbe from RegSoft. I did that. I
      have tried several times on my laptop, but the code simply does not
      permit registration of the program. I did change the OS from Win2K
      to WinXP Pro since my original purchase, and the code DID work on my
      hamshack PC that still runs Win2K.

      I would greatly appreciate your help to figure out how to get
      IonoProbe to work--again--on my laptop. Thanks.

      George W1EBI

      Message 2 of 6 , May 24, 2007
        Hi George,

        If you were able to register IonoProbe on one of your computers, then your
        key is 100% correct and can be used to register the program on all other
        computers in your shack. Just make sure that you copy the whole string, up
        to the very last character, and you do not have auto-spelling correction
        enabled in your text editor. If you are still unable to apply the key, send
        me a direct email, I will generate an auto-registration file for you that
        will save you a copy and paste operation.

        73 Alex VE3NEA