RE: [dxatlas] Re: Help, Alex

  • Bob Lafont
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21, 2007
      Frank,

      I had also lost my registration and called the company that provided me the
      license registration. In my case, it was Share-it!

      ShareIt.com

      US and Canada:
      1-800-903-4152

      But, if you ordered it from RegSoft.com

      The go to this web page: http://www.regsoft.com/faq.shtml#W

      Go to the bottom of the page and fill out the form to Contact US. Fill in
      your information and submit the form.

      73 - Bob
      WA2MNO

    • George Harlem
      Message 2 of 6 , May 24, 2007
        Frank, what was your secret to getting Alex's attention?

        Alex, I got your previous email suggesting I request another copy of
        my registration code for IonoProbe from RegSoft. I did that. I
        have tried several times on my laptop, but the code simply does not
        permit registration of the program. I did change the OS from Win2K
        to WinXP Pro since my original purchase, and the code DID work on my
        hamshack PC that still runs Win2K.

        I would greatly appreciate your help to figure out how to get
        IonoProbe to work--again--on my laptop. Thanks.

        George W1EBI

        Message 3 of 6 , May 24, 2007
          Hi George,

          If you were able to register IonoProbe on one of your computers, then your
          key is 100% correct and can be used to register the program on all other
          computers in your shack. Just make sure that you copy the whole string, up
          to the very last character, and you do not have auto-spelling correction
          enabled in your text editor. If you are still unable to apply the key, send
          me a direct email, I will generate an auto-registration file for you that
          will save you a copy and paste operation.

          73 Alex VE3NEA