[dxatlas] Re: Help, Alex

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21, 2007
      >...thank you Alex. Received file ok, everything is working. Tu
      again, 73 de Frank VE6NU
      > Hi Frank,
      >
      > I have just sent an auto-registration file to the email address that
      you
      > provided when you registered the program. This file writes the key
      directly
      > to the Registry, to avoid any copy-and-paste errors.
      >
      > 73 Alex VE3NEA
      >

      > George...I had the same problem after I bought a new computer.
      > I emailed Alex re a new code, however, he does not even answer!
      > Hope you have better luck. Frank VE6NU

    • Bob Lafont
      Message 2 of 6 , May 21, 2007
        Frank,

        I had also lost my registration and called the company that provided me the
        license registration. In my case, it was Share-it!

        ShareIt.com

        US and Canada:
        1-800-903-4152

        But, if you ordered it from RegSoft.com

        The go to this web page: http://www.regsoft.com/faq.shtml#W

        Go to the bottom of the page and fill out the form to Contact US. Fill in
        your information and submit the form.

        73 - Bob
        WA2MNO

      • George Harlem
        Message 3 of 6 , May 24, 2007
          Frank, what was your secret to getting Alex's attention?

          Alex, I got your previous email suggesting I request another copy of
          my registration code for IonoProbe from RegSoft. I did that. I
          have tried several times on my laptop, but the code simply does not
          permit registration of the program. I did change the OS from Win2K
          to WinXP Pro since my original purchase, and the code DID work on my
          hamshack PC that still runs Win2K.

          I would greatly appreciate your help to figure out how to get
          IonoProbe to work--again--on my laptop. Thanks.

          George W1EBI

          Message 4 of 6 , May 24, 2007
            Hi George,

            If you were able to register IonoProbe on one of your computers, then your
            key is 100% correct and can be used to register the program on all other
            computers in your shack. Just make sure that you copy the whole string, up
            to the very last character, and you do not have auto-spelling correction
            enabled in your text editor. If you are still unable to apply the key, send
            me a direct email, I will generate an auto-registration file for you that
            will save you a copy and paste operation.

            73 Alex VE3NEA