Re: [dxatlas] Re: Help, Alex

    Message 1 of 6 , May 21, 2007
      Hi Frank,

      I have just sent an auto-registration file to the email address that you
      provided when you registered the program. This file writes the key directly
      to the Registry, to avoid any copy-and-paste errors.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      George...I had the same problem after I bought a new computer.
      I emailed Alex re a new code, however, he does not even answer!
      Hope you have better luck. Frank VE6NU
    • Frank
      Message 2 of 6 , May 21, 2007
        >...thank you Alex. Received file ok, everything is working. Tu
        again, 73 de Frank VE6NU
        > Hi Frank,
        >
        > I have just sent an auto-registration file to the email address that
        you
        > provided when you registered the program. This file writes the key
        directly
        > to the Registry, to avoid any copy-and-paste errors.
        >
        > 73 Alex VE3NEA
        >

        > George...I had the same problem after I bought a new computer.
        > I emailed Alex re a new code, however, he does not even answer!
        > Hope you have better luck. Frank VE6NU

      • Bob Lafont
        Message 3 of 6 , May 21, 2007
          Frank,

          I had also lost my registration and called the company that provided me the
          license registration. In my case, it was Share-it!

          ShareIt.com

          US and Canada:
          1-800-903-4152

          But, if you ordered it from RegSoft.com

          The go to this web page: http://www.regsoft.com/faq.shtml#W

          Go to the bottom of the page and fill out the form to Contact US. Fill in
          your information and submit the form.

          73 - Bob
          WA2MNO

        • George Harlem
          Message 4 of 6 , May 24, 2007
            Frank, what was your secret to getting Alex's attention?

            Alex, I got your previous email suggesting I request another copy of
            my registration code for IonoProbe from RegSoft. I did that. I
            have tried several times on my laptop, but the code simply does not
            permit registration of the program. I did change the OS from Win2K
            to WinXP Pro since my original purchase, and the code DID work on my
            hamshack PC that still runs Win2K.

            I would greatly appreciate your help to figure out how to get
            IonoProbe to work--again--on my laptop. Thanks.

            George W1EBI

            Message 5 of 6 , May 24, 2007
              Hi George,

              If you were able to register IonoProbe on one of your computers, then your
              key is 100% correct and can be used to register the program on all other
              computers in your shack. Just make sure that you copy the whole string, up
              to the very last character, and you do not have auto-spelling correction
              enabled in your text editor. If you are still unable to apply the key, send
              me a direct email, I will generate an auto-registration file for you that
              will save you a copy and paste operation.

              73 Alex VE3NEA