Access to key for EU6TV's IOTA-ISL.ZIP

  • L. Sica
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 9:14 PM
      Does anyone have a key or know where I can get a key for EU6TV's
      IOTA-ISL.ZIP file? I'm not trying to "steal" it, but it looks like Nikolay
      regrettably became a Silent Key this year, and any email to the old
      eu6tv@... address of course just bounces.

      For those of you who can read Russian, here's the link

      http://www.qrz.ru/webnews/?id=1771

      For those of you who don't, just run the article through the altavista.com
      translation page at http://babelfish.altavista.com , you get the gist of it.