Re: [dxatlas] Re: Help, Alex

  • AA0OI
    Message 1 of 6 , May 20, 2007
      Hi Frank:
      saw your message any have forward it to Alex's private e-mail.. I have never seen Alex not answer a message unless he is on vacation,, which in that case he will get back to you asap.

      Garrett / AA0OI

      Message 2 of 6 , May 21, 2007
        Hi Frank,

        I have just sent an auto-registration file to the email address that you
        provided when you registered the program. This file writes the key directly
        to the Registry, to avoid any copy-and-paste errors.

        73 Alex VE3NEA

        George...I had the same problem after I bought a new computer.
        I emailed Alex re a new code, however, he does not even answer!
        Hope you have better luck. Frank VE6NU
      • Frank
        Message 3 of 6 , May 21, 2007
          >...thank you Alex. Received file ok, everything is working. Tu
          again, 73 de Frank VE6NU
          > Hi Frank,
          >
          > I have just sent an auto-registration file to the email address that
          you
          > provided when you registered the program. This file writes the key
          directly
          > to the Registry, to avoid any copy-and-paste errors.
          >
          > 73 Alex VE3NEA
          >

          > George...I had the same problem after I bought a new computer.
          > I emailed Alex re a new code, however, he does not even answer!
          > Hope you have better luck. Frank VE6NU

        • Bob Lafont
          Message 4 of 6 , May 21, 2007
            Frank,

            I had also lost my registration and called the company that provided me the
            license registration. In my case, it was Share-it!

            ShareIt.com

            US and Canada:
            1-800-903-4152

            But, if you ordered it from RegSoft.com

            The go to this web page: http://www.regsoft.com/faq.shtml#W

            Go to the bottom of the page and fill out the form to Contact US. Fill in
            your information and submit the form.

            73 - Bob
            WA2MNO

          • George Harlem
            Message 5 of 6 , May 24, 2007
              Frank, what was your secret to getting Alex's attention?

              Alex, I got your previous email suggesting I request another copy of
              my registration code for IonoProbe from RegSoft. I did that. I
              have tried several times on my laptop, but the code simply does not
              permit registration of the program. I did change the OS from Win2K
              to WinXP Pro since my original purchase, and the code DID work on my
              hamshack PC that still runs Win2K.

              I would greatly appreciate your help to figure out how to get
              IonoProbe to work--again--on my laptop. Thanks.

              George W1EBI

              Message 6 of 6 , May 24, 2007
                Hi George,

                If you were able to register IonoProbe on one of your computers, then your
                key is 100% correct and can be used to register the program on all other
                computers in your shack. Just make sure that you copy the whole string, up
                to the very last character, and you do not have auto-spelling correction
                enabled in your text editor. If you are still unable to apply the key, send
                me a direct email, I will generate an auto-registration file for you that
                will save you a copy and paste operation.

                73 Alex VE3NEA