IONOPROBE

  • dg8fdd
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2007
      Hi Guys,
      I have a question:
      Is there a way to get the data which ionoprobe downloads from the www
      to download via pactor/winlink? This would be nice on vacation, on
      holliday, in emergency case and so on.
      73 de j├╝rgen DG8FDD
    • Raymond Phillips
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2008
        Is there a problem with the download of x-ray flux ?

        Rgds Raymond GM0VRP
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 14, 2008
          Hi Raymond,

          NOAA has switched from the GOES11 satellite to GOES10. The Schedule.ini file
          has been updated accordingly, and all copies of IonoProbe will download it
          automatically within a week. If you need the fix right now, download the
          http://www.dxatlas.com/tech/sked132.ini file, rename it to Schedule.ini, and
          place it in the IonoProbe folder.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 14, 2008
            Thanks Alex

            --- "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@...> wrote:

            > Hi Raymond,
            >
            > NOAA has switched from the GOES11 satellite to
            > GOES10. The Schedule.ini file
            > has been updated accordingly, and all copies of
            > IonoProbe will download it
            > automatically within a week. If you need the fix
            > right now, download the
            > http://www.dxatlas.com/tech/sked132.ini file, rename
            > it to Schedule.ini, and
            > place it in the IonoProbe folder.

            > Is there a problem with the download of x-ray flux ?
            >
            > Rgds Raymond GM0VRP

            Rgds Raymond GM0VRP