Unable to Register

  • Paul Sturpe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2007
      I just purchased the registration for DX Atlas and IonoProbe.
      IonoProbe "takes" my registration code and shows that I have a
      registered copy.

      DX Atlas, takes my registration code, but when I restart the program,
      it tells me I have an unregistered copy and my trial period has expired.

      I uninstalled DX Atlas, ran Registry Mechanic, re-installed DX Atlas
      and I still get the same result.

      Can anyone help or tell me where I go for support?

      Thanks,

      Paul, W3GQ