[dxatlas] Re: Band Master - Spot History

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7 6:50 PM
      Alex,

      I just checked the DX Summit search page and it was working. The Spot
      History also worked a few times, including N8S. Then both stopped
      working again. At least I know it's not my configuration. Thanks for
      the quick response.

      By the way, I would still like to show DX Atlas to my contest club.
      Do you have a Powerpoint or similar presentation that I could use?

      73, Barry

      > Barry,
      >
      > The search function on the server does not work now, no matter what
      callsign is used. This happened before, a few months ago, and the
      administrators of the server said the problem was caused by
      insufficient disk space. They fixed the problem in a few days.

      > Check the DX Summit search page,
      http://oh2w.kolumbus.com/dxs/qin.html . As soon as it starts working,
      the Spot History function in Band Master will work too.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7 7:05 PM
        Barry,

        No I do not have any PowerPoint presentations for DX Atlas. On a few occasions when I did presentations of my software at the club meetings, I simply started the program and showed the audience what can be done with it. IMHO, such live demonstration is better than screenshots since the program speed, not just graphics quality, can be seen.