Re: Band Master - Spot History

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2007
      > Band Master 1.2 has been released.
      > Here are some screenshots of its new Spot History window:
      > 3DA0RN:
      > http://www.dxatlas.com/bandmaster/SpotHist.gif
      > R1MVI:
      > http://www.dxatlas.com/bandmaster/SpotHist1.gif

      I entered N8S in the callsign/prefix box and Spot History only
      provides signal/noise data for the past 3 days (on the Time tab). No
      spots are shown in a format similar to the gifs shown above. The
      Frequency tab has bandmaps but no data. The Text tab does not show
      any spots. I also tried entering KH8 instead of N8S and got the same
      results. Any suggestions?

      73, Barry K4CZ