Re: [dxatlas] Need reply from Alex

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2007
      Hi George,

      This happens because an incorrect registration key was entered in the program. In my last reply to you I suggested that you contact RegSoft and ask them to re-send the key to you. If for some reason you cannot do this, I can find your key and send it to you, but I am unable to post it to this forum. Please send me a private email instead.

      Alex