Re: [dxatlas] Faros/Rocky software and Vista

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2007
      Hi Geoff,

      Please describe in more detail what happens when you try to use your
      soundcard with Rocky or Faros. Please reply directly to my email address
      shown at http://www.dxatlas.com

      I do not have Vista yet, but once I get a copy, I will test all of my
      software on this OS.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      Alex,

      Is there any way that Faros and/or the Rocky software can be made to
      work with HD audio codecs? I have just built a new machine which uses
      an on board ALC883 HD audio codec and running under Vista and I simply
      cannot get the Rocky and/or Faros software to function . As this will
      sort of set up will become more and more common, it would be nice to
      know that your excellent software will still run.

      Or perhaps it is something I'm not setting up correctly?

      Help please.

      73 de Geoff
      G3NPA
      Geoff.Anderson@...