- Is anyone else here absolutely in love with Ham Cap? Sweeet stuff.
Some requests for some updates (pretty arrogant of me for a free program, I
1) Prediction time intervals every half hour instead of every hour
2) Ability to enter frequencies other than the 8 HF ham bands (for SWL's)
3) Ability to enter power levels above 9999 (for SWL's again)
4) Ability to either put in a dB adjustment factor or adjust the shade of
colors to reflect different readability levels for different modes.
And, yes, I know with a little calculation I can get the data I need for
requests 3 and 4, and a little interpolation works for 1 and 2. But these
features would be nice.
73 de Lou AC0X
- I would like to be able to set the initial band coverage to calculate when
starting Ham Cap. Maybe via bullets in the "Settings" window (there is
still some room) or editing an .ini file. The default of 14 MHz is a bit
of a pain if you seldom use the band, selecting another band in mid calc
causes run time errors which require closing and restarting the app.
Also wouldn't mind if the size was a little bigger, if not possible, then
the ability to get DX Atlas itself to display the Pseudo map style would
Finally, has anyone noticed the dashed great circle line in DX Atlas 2.25
being slow to update when moving the mouse? It is on my Dell 700MHz P3
(XP Pro) whereas no delay in v2.24 - it might just be my PC.
For the wish list; make the integrate with IonoProbe button on the
settings tab sticky or have a check box to force its use or not.
It has become a real pain to have to keep selecting it. Possibly
the same for the integrate with DX Atlas button.