Re: Ionoprobe registration screen

  • George Harlem
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2007
      I am not totally sure that this is correct. I am unable to register
      Ionoprobe on my Win2000 PC with the original order registration key,
      but it DID register DX Atlas as well as Ionoprobe on my laptop after
      I upgraded it to WinXP.

      George W1EBI

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "George Harlem" <w1ebi@...>