Re: [dxatlas] Wish Item - Exchange Number Option

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2007
      Hi Eric,

      Good suggestion, I am adding it to my to-do list.

      Alex

      For Morse Runner, would it be a good feature to have the exchange number
      have an option to start incrementing at a higher value while in the 'Single
      Call' or even the 'Pile Up' run modes?

      The reason I ask, is very often I toss my notebook in the car as so I can
      busy myself practicing for a few minutes between errands. Also at home I
      sometimes play the practice game while filling in a bit of time. The problem
      is I now know TT1 in my sleep, numbers over 100 seldom get heard during
      these short runs and I sure could use some drill with them.

      Is this a good feature to ask Alex for or am I missing something?

      73 and thanks to Alex for his addictive Morse Runner programme.

      Eric - VE3GSI
    • johnson.jim65
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16 7:03 AM
        I wonder if this has been implemented? If so, how do you set the
        exchange number?

        Great training program, thank you very much

        Jim/KC4HW