Re: [dxatlas] OOPS ! more

  • jordu_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21 9:17 AM
      BINGO !! The URL's were missing in the ini file. Right on, Alex,
      tnx. And on the antennas and ITS HF whew !! I HAD to ask. That's a
      real handful to study on, but THANKS. I'll have this system tweaked
      and set up nearly perfectly....until the next upgrade comes along,
      hihi.
      More KUDOs, then. You're doing a great job.
      73's Steve KE8PA

      -- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@d...>
      wrote:

      > > Fogot in the last post. In HamCap - on the Parameters page,
      pressing
      > > the 'buttons' next to SSN or Kp sends me to my "Documents &
      > > Settings" folder. What am I looking for there ?
      >
      > These buttons are supposed to open the web pages with current SSN
      and Kp
      > indices. If for some reason HamCap lost the url's of these pages,
      put them
      > back in HamCap.ini:
      >
      > [Url]

      Ssn=ftp://ftp.ngdc.noaa.gov/STP/SOLAR_DATA/SUNSPOT_NUMBERS/sunspot.pr
      edict