Bandmaster cluster

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2007
      I'm a new user of DX Atlas and Bandmaster. Is it possible to change
      the default cluster used by Bandmaster? I would like to only show
      spots where the spotter country is K or VE. Since I use AR-User
      (Windows interface for AR-Cluster users written by VE7CC), the easiest
      way would be to set the Bandmaster cluster to loopback (127.0.0.1). I
      tried the "only spotted by neighbors" feature of Bandmaster but I'm
      not sure how it functions.

      73,Barry K4CZ