Re: Ionoprobe registration screen

  • George Harlem
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
      Greg, the same 100-plus-character registration key you received in
      your DX Atlas purchase confirmation email will work to register
      IonoProbe. I recently changed my laptop from Win2K to XP and had to
      install DX Atlas and IonoProbe again, and used the original purchase
      registration key for both. However, if you purchased them
      separately at different times, you would have received two different
      registration keys.

      George W1EBI

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <va3vfo@...> wrote:

      > I am a registered DX Atlas user and want to try the Ionoprobe
      demo,
      > however after the install, it says the demo period is over and
      requsts
      > the registration number. I tried unistalling and re-install, as
      well
      > as re-downloading but still get the registration pop-up only.
      >
      > I had tried a previous demo installation (abt a year ago) but had
      the
      > same problem back then and gave up -although it may have been due
      > unrelated computer problems which has since been upgraded. I also
      had
      > to uninstall my registerd DX Atlas at that same time.
      >
      > My recent DX Atlas re-install and its registration for works
      fine.
      > Has the Ionoprobe demo been withdrawn? BTW ,the total Ionoprobe
      Demo
      > runtime never exceeded a few days on the orignal install attempt.
      >
      > tnx es 73
      >
      > Greg

    • George Harlem
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2007
        I am not totally sure that this is correct. I am unable to register
        Ionoprobe on my Win2000 PC with the original order registration key,
        but it DID register DX Atlas as well as Ionoprobe on my laptop after
        I upgraded it to WinXP.

        George W1EBI

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "George Harlem" <w1ebi@...>