RE: [dxatlas] IonoProbe not downloading latest data

  • Stephen Emlyn-Jones
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2007
      Chris,

      Thanks for the tip.

      I have in fact reinstalled the application & it is now functioning correctly
      with data being downloaded in the normal manner.

      That would suggest that something else other than a firewall setting may
      have been the cause.

      Just as well as I see that minor geomagnetic storms are upon us !

      73s

      Steve

      GW4BKG

      _____

      From: dxatlas_group@ <mailto:dxatlas_group%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxatlas_group@
      I think I had better reinstall the application as it looks as if something
      has got corrupted.

      73s

      Steve

      GW4BKG