Ionoprobe registration screen

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2007
      I am a registered DX Atlas user and want to try the Ionoprobe demo,
      however after the install, it says the demo period is over and requsts
      the registration number. I tried unistalling and re-install, as well
      as re-downloading but still get the registration pop-up only.

      I had tried a previous demo installation (abt a year ago) but had the
      same problem back then and gave up -although it may have been due to
      unrelated computer problems which has since been upgraded. I also had
      to uninstall my registerd DX Atlas at that same time.

      My recent DX Atlas re-install and its registration for works fine.
      Has the Ionoprobe demo been withdrawn? BTW ,the total Ionoprobe Demo
      runtime never exceeded a few days on the orignal install attempt.

      tnx es 73

      Greg
    • George Harlem
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9 6:37 AM
        Greg, the same 100-plus-character registration key you received in
        your DX Atlas purchase confirmation email will work to register
        IonoProbe. I recently changed my laptop from Win2K to XP and had to
        install DX Atlas and IonoProbe again, and used the original purchase
        registration key for both. However, if you purchased them
        separately at different times, you would have received two different
        registration keys.

        George W1EBI

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <va3vfo@...> wrote:

        > I am a registered DX Atlas user and want to try the Ionoprobe
        demo,
        > however after the install, it says the demo period is over and
        requsts
        > the registration number. I tried unistalling and re-install, as
        well
        > as re-downloading but still get the registration pop-up only.
        >
        > I had tried a previous demo installation (abt a year ago) but had
        the
        > same problem back then and gave up -although it may have been due
        > unrelated computer problems which has since been upgraded. I also
        had
        > to uninstall my registerd DX Atlas at that same time.
        >
        > My recent DX Atlas re-install and its registration for works
        fine.
        > Has the Ionoprobe demo been withdrawn? BTW ,the total Ionoprobe
        Demo
        > runtime never exceeded a few days on the orignal install attempt.
        >
        > tnx es 73
        >
        > Greg

      • George Harlem
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24 1:14 PM
          I am not totally sure that this is correct. I am unable to register
          Ionoprobe on my Win2000 PC with the original order registration key,
          but it DID register DX Atlas as well as Ionoprobe on my laptop after
          I upgraded it to WinXP.

          George W1EBI

          --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "George Harlem" <w1ebi@...>