Annotate question.....new user

  • ve3vid
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2007
      Hi, I picked up DXAtlas recently and think its great. I'm having
      difficulty getting the "annotate" function to work - or else I'm
      mistaking what it should do.......

      With 'Active Labels' set on, I get the right click option
      for 'annotate' square or pin, and the window comes up etc.....but after
      I hit OK, nothing happens when I mouse over the pin or square.

      Also, is Annotate simply unavailable to the CQ grid map. Its greyed
      out on the right click with CQ grids displayed.

      Any help is much appreciated......thanks, David