Re: [dxatlas] DX Atlas Doesn't Appear to be Getting Info from Ionoprobe

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2007
      Norm,

      Click on Download Old Data in the IonoProbe menu.

      Alex

      Greetings:

      I've recently downloaded and installed DX Atlas and Ionoprobe.
      Ionoprobe is running in the System Tray. However when I start DX
      Atlas, the bottom Indices shows red/User. When I open that dialog box
      up, the green "Real-time data from IonoProbe" is already checked. But
      when I click Apply and/or OK, the bottom Indices remains red for
      User. I've restarted the program as well.

      Also, when the bottom Indices dialog box is open, the Sunspot number
      shows a notation: "Real-time data not available."

      Does anyone have any suggestion(s)?

      Tnx, Norm
      WA6ZHE
    • norm1034
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2007
        That was it! All is working well now.

        Sorry for the multiple replies. I kept getting a "Page not found"
        error in IE.

        Thanks,
        Norm WA6ZHE