HamCap and ITS HF antennas

  • jordu_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2004
      Have just become aware of HamCap & applaud its accuracy & ease of
      use. The antenna selector is of special interest. Is there a way to
      address the HF antenna profiles listed in the ITS HF software
      package? The choices would be most interesting, as my main antenna,
      for example, is 1/4 wave vertical on one band 1/2 on another 3/2 etc.
      Plus many of our dipoles are not 1/2 waves. The data seems to be
      there. How intricate it may be to intertwine them, well.....just
      askin'...keep up the fine work. 73's Steve KE8PA