Re: [dxatlas] Re: Ham Cap Question

  • Cecil Acuff
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 21, 2006
      Hi Alex,

      Did the download old data and it locked right in. Didn't think to try
      that...thanks. The SSN block turned green and showed a SSN of 25...sounds a
      little high compared to what others report but it must have picked that up
      from IonProbe so I'll go with that!

      Managed to work the VU7 this morning at 13:58 on 20M right about the time
      HamCap said would be the window. 100 watts and a Carolina Windom at 45
      feet. Radio is still amazing!

      Loudest I have heard them here....about S-2 with a quiet band!

      Thanks again & Merry Christmas...

      Cecil
      K5DL