Re: [dxatlas] HAM CAP

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2004
      Hi Chris,

      The map represents the spatial distribution of the signal-to-noise ratio.
      You are not supposed to translate colors into values by table because you
      can just move the mouse cursor to any point on the map and read the exact
      SNR value at that point on the status bar - along with several other
      parameters. The pseudo colors change in 5 dB steps from blue through green
      and yellow to red.

      73 Alex VE3NEA