Re: Can't get Commander to work.

  • Chuck R
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2006
      Greetings Alex,

      Very sorry for the post here. I belong to both groups and obviously
      posted my question in the wrong group. BTW however problem is
      resolved. For some reason, even though my transciever is set for
      9600 baud, it is necessary to set Commander to 1200 baud and then
      everything works great. Thanks for you reply and again I am sorry
      for the posting here.

      73, Chuck, W0WQ-

      -- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Chuck,
      >
      > Try asking your question in the DxLab group,
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dxlab/
      >
      > 73 Alex VE3NEA
      >

      > Subject: [dxatlas] Can't get Commander to work.
      >

      > I have a IC 756PROIII and I am using the IC CT-17 interface for CI-
      V.
      > I also have a RigBlaster Plus and the IC PW1 amplifier. I have
      DXLab
      > Launcher installed and working and I also am using DXKeeper,
      DXView,