Re: [dxatlas] Can't get Commander to work.

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
      Hi Chuck,

      Try asking your question in the DxLab group,
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dxlab/

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      Subject: [dxatlas] Can't get Commander to work.

      I have a IC 756PROIII and I am using the IC CT-17 interface for CI-V.
      I also have a RigBlaster Plus and the IC PW1 amplifier. I have DXLab
      Launcher installed and working and I also am using DXKeeper, DXView,
      Pathfinder and Spot Collector. All are working just fine. Previous
      to using DXLab suite I had installed Ham Radio Deluxe and it is still
      installed and works just fine. I have downloaded Commander but I can
      not get the radio and Commander to talk with each other. I don't have
      HRD activiated when I am trying to set up the Commander and I have
      read and re-read the instructions and attempted to follow them
      carefully but no success. Clearly I am missing the boat someplace but
      I am at a loss as to how to proceed or to what I should check out.
      Maybe I should just forget it but I am so pleased with the DXLab
      applications that I would really like to use Commander also. Any help
      you could offer would be greatfully recieved!

      Chuck Richards, W0WQ
    • Chuck R
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2006
        Greetings Alex,

        Very sorry for the post here. I belong to both groups and obviously
        posted my question in the wrong group. BTW however problem is
        resolved. For some reason, even though my transciever is set for
        9600 baud, it is necessary to set Commander to 1200 baud and then
        everything works great. Thanks for you reply and again I am sorry
        for the posting here.

        73, Chuck, W0WQ-

        -- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@...>