Re: [dxatlas] v1.33 stopped receiving data on November 29th...

  • AA0OI
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2006
      Hello:
      I also have 1.33 and IE7 and sp2 complete upgrade.. and don't seem to be having any problem.. just checked it agn and is working fine.. try reinstalling it ( but first save your reg key some place..

      Garrett / AA0OI

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
        Garrett/Group,

        Came to the same conclusion in the end myself - re-installed v1.33, and
        working 100% again now. Not sure what could have got stuck...

        Apologies for double posting btw, first time I posted I got an error
        message back saying message hadn't been sent - obviously it had.

        Rgds
        EI4HQ