DX Atlas question

  • nativeMT
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hello group,
      Been using DX atlas quite a bit lately and am wondering if there is
      anyway to print out the print out the pin anotations in a report or
      possibly export them into a spreadsheet?

      Best regards,
      Corey
    • Vince - KB9SJT
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2006
        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "nativeMT" <kc7mrq@...> wrote:

        > Hello group,
        > Been using DX atlas quite a bit lately and am wondering if there is
        > anyway to print out the print out the pin anotations in a report or
        > possibly export them into a spreadsheet?
        >
        > Best regards,
        > Corey

        I also would be interested in how to do this. I have used the pins
        in DX Atlas to keep a record of what grid squares i have worked and
        would like to print out some sort of master list. Any info would be
        appreciated. keep up the good work...

        73's

        Vince - KB9SJT