Path line inaccurate

  • Chuck R
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere but I did a search and
      really couldn't find an answer.

      I have set my home location using both the grid square designation and
      also the actual lon. and lat. numbers. The icon looks like it is in
      the correct location. However when I make a contact the Path Line
      originates from a different location, one that appears to be the first
      base location for the grid square. For example my grid square is
      EN37su and the path line seems to originate at EN37aa. Perhaps this
      is normal but if I can set things for a more accurate portrayal I
      would like to do that. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly
      appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Chuck Richards
      WD0HQY