Re: [dxatlas] Faros suggestion :)

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2006
      There is a file called Beacon.lst in the Faros folder. This file is in the
      DX Atlas compatible format, it can be loaded in place of the island list
      using the File / Load / Island List menu command in the Atlas.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      ---------------------------------------
      It just struck me when going into the map tab that it seemed kinda
      plain just having the stations there.

      Is there a way to integrate Ionoprobe data into the 'Map' section of
      Faros? Or maybe incorporate the HamCap abilities into Faros? Or put
      the Faros stations list in DX Atlas?

      This is just a suggestion, Great work Alex on all your software!

      73 de KC0RDG
    • Barry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
        Alex,

        When I load beacon.lst in place of the island list, the map only shows
        15 of the 18 beacons in the list. Beacons not shown on the map follow:
        02|-13314|7335|4U1UN
        02|-15471|14397|VE8AT
        02|-21942|6687|W6WX
        Why aren't these K/VE beacons shown on the map?

        73, Barry K4CZ