RE: [dxatlas] IonoProbe 1.33

  • k4vd@straightkey.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2006
      I was able to download it and with IE7 RC1 it is working perfectly so
      far. I've missed having it running on my desktop. There are no other
      changes other than the fact it works with IE7 that I can tell.

      73,
      Kev K4VD

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2006
        G'day,

        Sorted the problem, Zone Alarm had locked my download manager out, why, no
        idea.

        Regards,

        Mike VP8NO