Re: [dxatlas] IonoProbe 1.33

  • Mike Harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2006
      G'day,

      Apart from being unable to connect to the server after a few attempts for
      the download, this sounds interesting.

      Regards,

      Mike VP8NO

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2006
        I was able to download it and with IE7 RC1 it is working perfectly so
        far. I've missed having it running on my desktop. There are no other
        changes other than the fact it works with IE7 that I can tell.

        73,
        Kev K4VD

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2006
          G'day,

          Sorted the problem, Zone Alarm had locked my download manager out, why, no
          idea.

          Regards,

          Mike VP8NO